Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- Your name and contact information, such as email and phone number
- Demographic information, such as gender, age, and location
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address and browser type
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you access
- Any other information you provide to us voluntarily
Use of Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the products and services you request
- Improving our website and service offerings
- Sending you promotional materials and updates
- Responding to your inquiries and providing customer support
- Complying with legal obligations
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
We may share your information with our trusted partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. However, these parties are obligated to keep your information confidential.
We may also disclose your information if required by law or in response to a court order or other legal process.
In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction. We will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or use of your personal information.